A Finance 48 business equipment loan enables you to preserve your business’ working capital and allows for easier cash flow management.
- Preservation of working capital
- No deposit, 100% finance available *
- Improved cash flow management
- Tax deductable interest & depreciation
- Fixed payments
- New and used equipment
- Suppliers and private sales1
- Installation and freight costs can be funded
- Ownership from the start
- Flexible repayment structures1
- GST input tax credit
- Installation and freights
Director Paul McKinley is also a Chartered Accountant, and specialises in helping small business owners structure their commercial loans the right way, maximising the tax benefits available to them.
Examples of some of our diverse commercial equipment loan deals done in recent times include:
- $130k for a granite polishing machine
- $58k for a used tipper truck
- $238k for residential and industrial gas bottles
- $47k for a new bob-cat digger
- $94k for a used forklift
- $56k for 20 sea containers
Repayments can be matched to your income and are fixed for the life of the agreement. Plus we give you the choice of payment structure – monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually, seasonally or irregularly.
Your business will also benefit from generous tax benefits including deductable interest and depreciation.
No deposit, 100% finance is available to approved customers and because you own the asset from the start of the agreement, you could be using it within 48 hours if you apply today.
Commercial finance made easy.
* Available to approved customers.
Just some of our Asset Lenders …